We offer two unique online courses:
Our courses are CPD Certified
This session will offer you a full understanding of what is involved at a Consultant interview. We offer a thorough and detailed, all day long course, offering sessions addressing all aspects of a Consultant interview.
- Focussing on knowledge of the interview process
- Pre-interview visit and discussions
- Interview presentation feedback
- Discussions about different types of interviews depending on Foundation versus NHS Trust
- Role of Appointments Advisory Committee and how it works
- Mock one to one interview with peer feedback
- Role-playing to enhance understanding the role of different panel members and their contributions
- Support provided for application and understanding the job planning process
- Ongoing post-course support (up to two further one to one discussion offer)
This course is designed for you if you have attended previous interviews and are keen to enhance & hone your interview presentation skills. We offer a niche one to one support which includes feedback on presentation, interview technique and mentoring as a new Consultant.
- Focus on the interview technique, body language, presentation skills required for a virtual platform.
- Assured support for review and feedback on presentation skills for future interviews.
- Understanding behind the scenes logistics on interview day and contribution and role of Appointments Advisory Committee
- Twelve month of ongoing post-course support including mentoring for when you have taken up a Consultant post.